We can help others discover God’s design.
- I am created in the image of God
- I am created for…
A. Friendship with God
Friendship = Trust & Love
B. Friendship with others
C. God given responsibilities
- What current problem in your life are you trying to fix without God’s help?
- Do you daily think about the fact that you are created in God’s image? Does that change the way you view yourself? How so?
- Describe a true friendship you have in which you have not talked to the other person in several months. Why is it difficult to find time for this friend? Are these similar reasons on why you may not connect with God on a regular basis?
- Do you believe God wants to be your friend? If so, to what degree does that motivate you to embrace Him?
- Would you say you are slightly or greatly trying to embrace God’s design for your life right now?
- I will pursue God’s design for my life by: