Simplify your spiritual life by writing God’s Word on your heart.
- Simplify your spiritual life by writing God’s Word on your heart.
- Drifting to Focused
- Stuck to Moving
- Meaningless to Satisfied
- What part of God’s word is most confusing to you or causes doubt? Do these challenging thoughts cause you to doubt the truth of God’s word?
- Describe a time in your life (if it has happened) when you were able to move from a state of drifting to being focused by concentrating on God’s word.
- In a very practical way, how does God’s word affect your daily decisions?
MY NEXT STEP
- Read through all of Psalm 119 and write down my observations.
- Trust that God’s word is true for my life.
- Something else?