These resources are designed to train those who are committed to growing & serving.
- Sign up for the Shape Class | In five weeks you will discover your talents and how to use them for God’s kingdom.
- Volunteer in a Grace Ministry team | Meet new people, use your talents and serve others
- Participate in a Grace service project | Service projects occur on a regular basis throughout the year
- Give above your normal giving | Support a service project, missionary, or a local cause
- Volunteer to host a small group
- The Best Question Ever | Andy Stanley (Amazon)
- If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get Out of the Boat | John Ortberg (Amazon)
- Cure for the Common Life | Max Lucado (Amazon)
- The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives | Ravi Zacharias (Amazon)
- Strength Finder 2.0 (Amazon)
- God Tools (Google Play)