Trust the Person, Trust the Process.
- Transformation starts with God’s grace.
- Spiritual growth is a joint project between God and me.
- Think differently by reflecting on Scripture.
- Cooperate when the Spirit prompts your heart to action.
- Choose your response to adversity.
- Do you find yourself trying to earn your way to heaven or earning God’s acceptance?
- Paul says to “work out,” not to “work for” your salvation. Why is this important?
- Have you been frustrated by your spiritual progress? What did Pastor Steve mean by “Trust the person; Trust the process”?
- What has helped you make progress in your spiritual life? What role has Scripture reflection played in your growth?
- Someone said, “Life is 10% what happens and 90% how we respond.” Do you agree?