- Sometimes conflict happens in the church.
- Be of the same mind for the sake of Christ.
- Seek outside help when appropriate.
- What is the best example of interpersonal conflict you have experienced (without gossiping, of course!)? How did it end?
- What seems to be the biggest hurdle to “being of the same mind in Jesus” when resolving conflict? Why is this so?
- When two (or more) people in the church find themselves in the midst of conflict, how can their faith in Jesus affect a resolution?
- Is there a current situation you are in that needs reconciliation now?
- I will commit to resolving conflict in a loving way when it arises.