- Operate from a Spiritual Base
- Embrace like-mindedness
- Recognize Selfishness
- Choose Humility—it doesn’t come Naturally
- Humility: It’s not thinking less of yourself; It’s thinking of yourself less.
- Attitude is Everything.
- Who do you admire because he/she puts the interests of others above his/her own needs? Give an example.
- How do you balance meeting the needs of others with meeting your own needs? When you do meet others’ needs, how difficult is it to do with an attitude like Jesus? Explain.
- What does church selfishness look like to you? How have you been selfish?
- Would you say you are less selfish today than you were last year? Were there changes in your spiritual life that affected this change? How so?
- I will consider how to put __________ needs above my own this week.