Live like a citizen of heaven.
- Stand for truth regardless of the opposition.
- Give 110% for the gospel by pointing people to Christ.
- Key Point: Contend not Contentious
- View suffering as God’s confirmation.
- If you are a Jesus-follower, do you feel like a citizen of Heaven in your daily life? How so?
- Does it seem like you tend to contend for your faith or are more contentious in your relationships and experiences? Give an example. What have you learned?
- Have you ever had to apologize for being rude or a jerk as you attempted to speak truth? Do you need to?
- Describe any suffering or fear you have experienced as you spoke for your faith. If you’re not suffering, do you need to get out of your comfort zone?
- I will evaluate if I need to get out of my comfort zone as I contend for the faith.