- Sometimes God leads us to the front door.
- Vision Busters
- Nay Sayers
- Believe it before you see it.
- Vision must be connected to venture.
- As you hear GCF staff talk about the church’s vision, are you excited for where we’re going? How so? What part, if any, makes you nervous?
- With which Vision Buster (Outline #2) do you struggle with the most? Why?
- Describe a time when you felt in the minority (Num 13:30-33), but you knew you were right. Did you trust God and fight for your belief or did you retreat? Explain what happened.
- Even after seeing multiple miracles from God (Num 14:11), the Israelites complained and didn’t trust Him for the next step of their journey, which showed a lack of trust. Are you at the front door of a God-vision in your life (i.e., relationally, professionally, academically, logistically) that you need to pass through? If so, what is keeping you from moving forward? Is this a trust and courage moment for you?
- I will pray about my role in GCF’s vision and then take action.