How to get past your past.
- Everyone has a sin problem.
- What it takes to move past your past.
- Reality is my friend.
- Different kinds of sin because there are different kinds of sinners.
- God’s power is bigger than my past.
- I am eternally debt free
- Faith in Jesus, not performance, saves me.
- Worship is a transformational response.
- Do you have a story of someone paying a debt for you when you did not expect it? What was your response?
- Do you relate more to Simon or the woman in this story? Why?
- How does it make you feel that Jesus knows your thoughts (7:39-40)?
- Have you moved past your past? Have you allowed Jesus to speak to your past?
- I will acknowledge my past and embrace Jesus’ forgiveness for me.