Become the me, God wants me to be.
- Change begins with Jesus not me.
- Real change requires an inside look.
- The Life Frustration Cycle
- The me people want me to be.
- The me I fail to be.
- The me I pretend to be.
- Me | Grace | New Me
- Hang out with Jesus by reflecting on Scripture.
- Hang out with Jesus followers.
- Some people like change, some do not. Which one are you and why?
- Do you tend to be a people pleaser or wear “masks” around others to portray someone you want to be? How’s that working?
- How do you think Zacchaeus felt to hear that Jesus knew his name (Luke 19:5)? How does it make you feel to know that Jesus knows your name, the things you have done, and is pursuing you relentlessly?
- Pastor Steve said Jesus is the one who initiates and does real life change. Who else is involved in this process for you? Practically speaking, how can your small group be of help?
- Making life-long character and behavior changes by trying harder is a fruitless spiral that can lead to spiritual death. What most keeps you from allowing Jesus to effect change in your life today?
- I will get to know Jesus better starting today!