- Acknowledge you’re not perfect.
- Live with your back to the past.
- Focus on a worthwhile goal.
- Go for broke.
- What issues are currently in your box? Which one is the most difficult to turn your back on? Why?
- Do you feel like you’re running around like a chicken with its head cut off in this case?
- Pastor Steve gave three options on dealing with these issues: 1) Do nothing, 2) Prune a relationship, or 3) Set healthy boundaries. If you’ve chosen to Go for Broke in following Jesus, which of these options do you need to choose for the most pressing issue in your life? Name one person who can hold you accountable.
- What is the loving decision to make for anyone involved in this decision?
- I will go for broke in following Jesus and embracing the issues in my box.