When we listen to God, we respond by giving Him everything.
Basic Giving Principles
- God owns everything.
- God gives generously.
- Imitate God by giving.
- God is more interested in your attitude than your assets.
- A generous heart gives joyfully.
- Three ways to Give
- Past Resources
- Present Resources
- Future Resources
- God’s Power in Group Giving
- Joyfully chose to make life style changes: For Go It.
- Does talking about giving and generosity make you uncomfortable? What in your history leads to that feeling?
- What are the top items on your list to “For Go It?” If you chose to.
- Exodus 35:4-5, 21 talks about giving with a generous heart. How do you believe God receives a begrudging gift? How much is our giving worthwhile if we do give begrudgingly?
- Deuteronomy 8:17-18 reminds us from where wealth and talents come. How do you understand verse 18? Do you believe it? Why?
- Ultimately, all giving boils down to a heart issue. If you are a follower of Jesus, there really is no other way to look at it. Describe the status of your heart as a joyful giver today. How has that changed in the last three years?
- I will pray about my understanding of generosity and choose to give joyfully and without bitterness.