Everything visible and physical is the result of something invisible and spiritual.
- Recognize the battle is real.
- Evil forces are against us.
- Find your strength in God’s power.
- Be prepared by using your armor.
- Stand and Take.
- Pray all the time.
- Read Ephesians 6:10-20. Sunday’s big idea was “Everything visible and physical is the result of something invisible and spiritual.” How are these invisible forces at work in your daily life?
- How do you see invisible forces at work in the following areas: Politics, Church, Families, Marriages, Work place, Community?
- Pastor Steve said, “Don’t fight people—fight against what causes people to be the way they are.” How does this statement fit into the realities of your life?
- We are commanded to put on the armor. Which parts of the armor are in good shape for you and which parts are dusty?
- What does it look like for you to put on the armor and to stand firm?
- In what relationship do I need to not fight against the person, but against the cause of conflict? I will commit to praying for this person this week.