- We must learn to listen to God’s voice.
- God speaks to anyone.
- God’s voice is consistent…
- with Scripture
- with God’s character
- with Love
- with the wisdom of Godly people
- What is the biggest distraction in your life right now?
- On average, how many daily notifications do you receive on your phone? List them.
- Describe a time when you believe God was directing you in a certain way.
- Who is Letter D (from the outline) for you?
- How can you best listen to God’s voice in your daily life?
- I will commit to being silent before God for 10 minutes each day this week – with no phone.