When God gets your attention, pay attention.
- Everyone has a burning bush moment.
- Embrace God’s Calling
- Stop Giving God Excuses.
- #1 I’m a loser.
- #2 I don’t know what to say.
- #3 No one will believe me.
- #4 I’m not qualified.
- #5 Send someone else.
- Start Giving God what’s in your hand.
- What is one way God has gotten your attention in the past three months?
- Was choosing to act on the situation in #1 compelling, scary, exciting, other? What did you do?
- To which one of Moses’ excuses can you best relate? Why?
- Moses had a staff in his hand that he needed to be willing to give to God—for whatever He would do with it. What is in your hand that you need to let go of (even if it is “good”)? Spend time praying for each other as you discuss the things each needs to give to God.
- I will take a courageous risk to use my relational influence and love the one in front of me this week—in all situations.