- Recognize the Position of God.
- Key Point: Trust God with how he made you.
- God continually shapes us.
- God’s Word
- God’s Spirit
- God’s People
- Pivotal Circumstances
- What “pot” best describes you: Kettle? Crack pot? Frying pan? Cast-iron? Flower pot? Fine china? Other?
- What area of your life do you most try to control: Your image? Career? Conflict? Kids? Spouse? Other? How’s that working out?
- In the potter/clay metaphor, are you trying to be the potter more than being the clay? Or vice versa? According to the scripture, which one should be our goal? Why?
- How much does God mold people and how much do people mold themselves?
- I will be aware of someone in pain and think of a way I can make a positive difference.