- Before I open my mouth, I must open my heart.
- Move into their world
- Speak and Act in Grace and Truth
- Call on Christ before I speak.
- Many times we try to communicate an image, but our life shouts the real message. Would you say your image accurately reflects your life message right now? Explain.
- What makes us timid and apprehensive to share the mess in our own lives? Shame? Fear of rejection? Do you truly believe Jesus moves into our mess (1:14) without judgment? How does that cause you to view others?
- God specializes in taking our mess and turning it into our message. Share a time when you have seen God move in your life during a difficult experience or season.
- Describe a time where you have witnessed the tension of grace and truth in real life. How did that situation work out? Would you have done anything different?
- I will choose to love the one in front of me this week.