The Spirit of Christ within you empowers you to live an honorable life.
What makes one worthy of honor?
- Genuine care for others
- Kingdom Mindset
- Sacrificial service
- Obedience and Trustworthiness
Honor is not about what you do, it’s about who you are (and Whose you are).
- Do you resonate with the illustration of tying peaches to an apple tree? Why does “honorable behavior” feel so forced and unnatural at times?
- What has been your primary approach to “becoming a better person:” focusing on changing your behavior through self-effort, or focusing on how God wants to change your heart? How has it been working?
- Do you believe God loves you today, right where you’re at, even if your behavior never changes? If not, how would it change things for you if you did?
- I will seek out a Godly role model and invite them to coffee this week.